This program is designed for EVERYBODY in your office to learn effective protocols for a progressive and productive dental practice. Your team will learn the essential elements that make up the refined management and communication skills of high-functioning dental offices. Our lectures and workshops will have focused materials for every team member role in this is highly interactive educational event.
During the Dental Business School, Debra Engelhardt-Nash will inspire your team to better understand how their efforts affect practice growth, and will give ideas to increase productivity and patient acceptance in this impactful 12-hour program!
- Lecture and workshop topics will include:
- Practice Development & Team Roles
- Introductions – “Creating The First Impression”
- Your New Patient Protocol
- Effective Communications – Patients/Team
- Treatment Presentation – How To Get To “Yes!”
- Continuing Care Systems – How Effective Is Your Recare Program?
- Office Systems – Scheduling/Financial Arrangements/Fees
- Which Numbers Really Count?
- Diagnosing Practice Vital Signs/Establishing Practice Monitors
- Examining Overhead Ratios and Profitably
- Financial Arrangements – Fee For Service/Dental Insurance/Accounts Receivable Control
Register NOW as Space Is Limited
or call us at 704-766-0025
August 4–5, 2017
Friday and Saturday
$495 First Team Member
$425 each additional Team Member
Tuition includes course and lunches
All courses run from 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and lunch is provided on both days. Coffee and Muffins available from 8:00 a.m. – 8:15 a.m. prior to class.